[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:00:24 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 5:21 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
> wrote:

​>> ​
>> Hillary gave a speech yesterday, it was the same one Trump wants to put
>> her in prison for, she said:
>>
>> ​"
>> t matters when he
>> ​ [Trump]​
>> says he’ll order our military to murder the families of suspected
>> terrorists. During the raid to kill bin Laden, when every second counted,
>> our SEALs took the time to move the women and children in the compound to
>> safety. Donald Trump may not get it, but that’s what honor looks like.
>> ​"
>>
>> She may end up in one of Trump's gulags because of it but ​
>> Hillary
>> ​ should be proud of that speech.
>>

> ​> ​
> ### She must have felt very honorable when they dragged ambassador
> Steven's body out of the compound and took pictures, and when she lied to
> the families face-to-face.

​The power of Fox news and ​
hillbilly
​ talk radio is amazing, ​it can take a mundane Email server incident and
use it to turn Hillary into a murderer and some sort of ludacris James Bond
villain and the
 Clinton Foundation
​into an international crime organization like ​
SPECTRE
​. And otherwise intelligent people fall for it and believe these fantasies
are more important than the all too real existential threat poised by
Donald Trump.

 John K Clark ​