[ExI] Critical take on The Age of Em

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:48:42 UTC 2016

I didn't read the book. But I know something about it by reading some
 discussions about it.

My main objection is that some WBE would develop a
non-human-brains-based-super-intelligence quite fast. And from there on,
everything would change.

I don't think however, that just because of that the book isn't very
interesting. I'll read it one day. I would like to see the movie, too!

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/