[ExI] Critical take on The Age of Em

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:08:16 UTC 2016

The Age of Em - Robin Hanson in Second Life, June 26

At the next Turing Church meeting in Second Life on Sunday, June 26,
Robin Hanson will present his new book “The Age of Em: Work, Love and
Life when Robots Rule the Earth.” The presentation will be followed by
a discussion...

http://turingchurch.com/2016/06/08/the-age-of-em-robin-hanson-in-second-life-june-26/