[ExI] Evolutionary psychology and recent selection was trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:34:23 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016  Stephen Van Sickle <sjv2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> ​>​
>>  70 years ago Germany and Japan were the most militaristic countries in
>> the world, now they may be the least militaristic.    ​
>
> ​> ​
> Too early to tell.

​Perhaps so. Donald wants both those countries to have H-bombs, ​as well as
South Korea and *Saudi Arabia*. Donald's prescription for peace is make new
enemies, anger your friends, and encourage everyone to make nuclear
weapons.

Even *REPUBLICAN* Senator
​Mark Kirk ​
has concluded:

"*Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament
to command our military or our nuclear arsenal.*"

​And that is a understatement if I ever heard one!

 John K Clark​