[ExI] Critical take on The Age of Em

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:53:31 UTC 2016

Re "We shouldn’t let disagreements over the exact probabilities of
different scenarios distract us from exploring many likely scenarios."

Of course, and you have written a great book (I am re-reading it now)
about one possible scenario. I only wish I had the skill to write a
book half as good about my favorite scenario.