[ExI] ​Popper and unscientific theories

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 08:48:05 UTC 2016

On 12 June 2016 at 00:04, Dan TheBookMan  wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Dan TheBookMan wrote:
>>
>> Mayne in the way the the Homeric epics contain knowledge.
>
> That should've started with "Maybe." Why didn't autocorrect catch that one?

Interesting?????

I just typed it in gmail and Mayne was flagged as an error with Maybe
as a suggested alternative.
(should've was also marked as an error).  ;)

However, I see that you are using an iPhone, so that indicates an
iPhone auto-correct problem.
One possibility is that Mayne is a surname that in the past you may
have added to your iPhone dictionary.

But many people just give up and switch off iPhone auto-correct in despair.  :)

BillK