[ExI] apparent psycho in starbucks

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:24:46 UTC 2016

What did the iLess Man look like? Some time ago I saw this guy in a
Starbucks actually kissing an actual girlfriend instead of sexting
with a porn-chatbot like all responsible inhabitants of the 21st
century's world, proudly heading toward the Singularity, should do.
Then they both went out to smoke cigarettes, of all things!!! Then
they came back inside and kissed again.

Some things are really outrageous. When are they going to install the
long-promised 24/7 surveillance devices and fast-response robocops?