[ExI] outrage

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:14:57 UTC 2016

I definitely didn’t see that one coming.  That college campuses would
be leading the charge to restrict free speech?  That college students
wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between men and women?  That
campuses would want “safe zones”?  Had Orwell put that in the sequel
to Nineteen Eighty Four, I would have disregarded it as a joke.

spike

Does anyone know if the 'safe zones' etc. were the instigation of far
left faculty, which then organized students, or were the students the
instigators?  i suspect the former.

bill w