[ExI] electronics help!

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:44:14 UTC 2016

On 23 June 2016 at 21:47, William Flynn Wallace  wrote:
> Bought an LG DVD player, advertised as a CD player, on eBay.  Refurbished.>
> So I got it today and the only connection in the back is HDMI out to TV.
>
> Now  - is there any way to connect this to my stereo receiver?  Radio Shack
> a far drive, or I'd ask them.

The simple answer is No.  :)

It sounds as though you have the basic DVD player only intended to
connect to TV.
Good value for the price. It should also have a USB input socket on
the front so you can also play video from a USB memory stick.
If you Google the exact model number you may find a technical
reference manual online.

BillK