[ExI] electronics help!

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:00:06 UTC 2016

Bill-

I'm assuming your stereo is not a newer AV receiver that typically has HDMI
inputs these days.  If the answer is no, there are HDMI to component
adapters (realizing you don't care about the component video for music, but
it will give you RCA style stereo outputs that will go into your sound
system).  You may end up paying more than you did for the player though
(guessing).

Radioshack has this one:
https://www.radioshack.com/products/radioshack-hdmi-to-component-converter?variant=5717010885

Monoprice.com is another good resource and is having a sale in general
right now, so would probably be worth a look.  Amazon also sells them.

-Dylan