[ExI] Alexander Chislenko article on English Wikipedia in danger of deletion

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:36:56 UTC 2016

The article has been deleted. Too bad I missed this post and couldn't
participate in the Wikipedia discussion. Unfortunately Wikipedia has
been colonized by SJWs (in this case, "Scientific Justice Warriors")
who want to purge imagination from our spirit. I don't pay much
attention to idiots, but Wikipedia is more and more important because
Wikipedia pages are often at the top of Google search results.
Debating SJWs is boring, but I think we should fight back.