[ExI] chromebook 1st report

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:19:59 UTC 2016

I have an ESC key and have been using Backspace to erase for a long time,
so I don't miss Delete.  There is an option like 'mouseover' - hover for a
second over a  link and it automatically clicks.  You can set a time length
for that.   You do have to be careful where you leave your pointer (which
you can change to large)

I have zero complaints at this time.

bill w