[ExI] privacy again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:14:47 UTC 2016

I have been a feminist since the 1970s, so you have my support in full.
But it actually doesn't matter that it was a woman.  Privacy should be
respected no matter whom is involved.  I am no historian but I think
privacy was a huge battle in the 1770s and later as our government was put
together, and the strict privacy people lost.

bill w