[ExI] personal

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:06:33 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:39 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Are there things that some of you older people are using to check your
> status?  I know that there are millions of brain teasers and puzzles and
> web sites and so on devoted to these things and I don't use them - maybe I
> should.

I use an Android app called Elevate, also available for iPhones, to do
various brain-training exercises. It tracks your history in each type of
exercise. I don't know if it's effective for maintaining mental acuity or
monitoring it, but it's fun enough that I look forward to playing, and I
just use the free version. If you pay a monthly fee you can play more games.

-Dave