[ExI] Campaign Finance and the candidates

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Mar 20 23:43:37 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] Campaign Finance and the candidates

Campaign finance is the kind of speech that should be most protected under our constitution  Chris

I am not talking about the ability to contribute to campaigns.  I am talking about the ability of the candidates to dip into it as if it were personal money, like my post about Mississippi the other day.  Campaign money should be spent on campaigns, no?

bill w

Prediction: after this fall’s US elections, every serious candidate will have a family-controlled charity.