[ExI] Organic foods

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:02:17 UTC 2016

On Mar 21, 2016, at 9:30 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ​> ​Raw is not the same as organic. One can obtain raw milk from cows (or other animals) pumped up with hormones and antibiotics and that eat feed that grown from pesticides. And one can obtain milk from cows free of those things that's been pasteurized.
>
> ​"Organic" means carbon based,

That's not how it's used in the context of phrases like 'organic foods.'

> so cobra venom is organic and it's not pumped up with hormones and antibiotics​ either. But I do think you're right to worry about ​antibiotics​, we feed way too much to our livestock and it creates bacterial resistance.

Where have I expressed any opinion here concerning antibiotics? I was merely trying to correct what I believe to be an inaccurate statement about organic foods.

Please note I did not say anything about organic foods being otherwise better or healthier. I simply did not offer any view on that matter.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst