[ExI] bees again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:47:48 UTC 2016

On Mar 21, 2016 1:35 PM, "Dan TheBookMan" <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:11 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> > Uh oh, oh dear.  One of the infamous ExI punfests is rumbling.
> > Soon it may pour forth like angry swarm of savage wordplays.
>
> That might lead to a colony collapse! :)

Ironically, just yesterday I was writing a story - a guest strip for a Web
comic I follow - about discussions about a storm transforming into a
hurricane of puns.  I'd bounced the larval stage of the script off the
author; he told me to soldier on and finish it, so I set some music droning
to get my creative juices waxing.  I bounced the result by some friends who
also follow the comic, and they thought it was the bee's knees.  Hopefully
the comic's author won't find it abdomenable.

(True story, though if anyone wants details to verify, please contact
offlist.  I'd rather not try posting attachments and set the moderators
abuzz.)