[ExI] nature videos, was: RE: bees again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:18:24 UTC 2016

On 22 March 2016 at 15:51, spike wrote:
> Here’s a cool excellent video by the Beeb.  I include it not for the
> content, which isn’t transhumanist, but rather as an example of the advances
> in video equipment that allow us to make this kind of thing.  About 30
> seconds of it will give you a pretty good idea of the tech:
>
> I want to learn what equipment is needed to make video of this quality, but
> have no clue on how to Google that without getting just a bunch of ads and
> misleading sales lit.  Perhaps there is an internet group for those who want
> to make cm-scale nature videos.

I remembered that when watching this TV series that they often
explained at the end of an episode how they did the filming. The BBC
has the explanations here:
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4F5WBv20LWmFNV9pXXptX0f/how-we-made-it-the-making-of-life-story>
That may give you the info you want.

BillK