[ExI] sciam blog article

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:18:09 UTC 2016

Those SciAm writers are ever more boring people.

But this one, claiming something about how Shannon's limit of computations
might be reached already in biological human brains and that via some
"timing coding", which should be impossible to imitate even with digital
computers .. he is beyond boring. That's silly, already.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/