[ExI] experiment: decreased investment in individual memes...

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Mar 28 17:05:43 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 10:00 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] experiment: decreased investment in individual memes...

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 12:28 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

I really don't know, for I do not tweet.  It just sounds too undignified.  Furthermore, I really cannot express my thoughts in 37 characters or less (or whatever the absurd limit is.  I can't do it!  I am too not hip.  I really mean it: I just can't express myself in haiku-length posts.

>…One tweet doesn't necessarily have to contain an entire thought.

>…Many thoughts are expressed in multiple tweets or a tweet with a short description and a URL.

>…I rarely tweet but I follow lots of Twitter accounts for various kinds of announcements.

>…The limit of a tweet is 140 characters but photos can be included, too.

>…On Twitter, each of the above lines would be a separate tweet.

-Dave

Dave has proven point.

Need much tweets to Xpress self.

1 post > many tweets.