[ExI] gunfight at ok convention

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 29 16:35:04 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 9:24 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] gunfight at ok convention

>>…while some of you make statements as if you all were elected Pope.  Frank

>…Well, you nailed us, all right.  Sometimes wrong but never in doubt.  I actually don't mind being wrong, since that is a learning opportunity.  bill w

The pope, HAH!  He is such a piker.  I whooped his ass at the international humility competition.  He was doing pretty well until they put that funny hat on him, then ZOOOOOM, I sailed right past him.  Take THAT, Miter Boy!

I was then waaaay more humble than he; I just stomped him flat, humiliated him.  Of course that caused him to zip past me again.  The lead changed several times and he was ahead, then he got up there in front of that big crowd with them cheering POPE POPE POPE and so on the way they do, and ZOWWWIE, right past him I go, but then the crowd started in with SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE and kaPOW, he passed me.

Then Anders beat the both of us.