[ExI] Why Physics Needs Philosophy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:54:43 UTC 2016

Anders: (Want to design a good neuroimaging experiment for some "higher"
function like consciousness, moral behavior or suffering? Get a philosopher
into the experiment design team - neuroscientists often tend to have too
simplistic models of what an experiment can tell about the mind.)

Hey! What about psychologists??  What do philosophers know about the mind
other than what they can dream up?  Experimental philosophy, my jackass.
That's called psychology!!

bill w