[ExI] Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:50:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> I still remember 1980 elections. Reagan this, Reagan that, he is a
> nutcase, he will start the war, he has knowledge shortages ...
> Thankfully, he was elected and not that "genius" Carter.

​
Yeah, we got "genius" Reagan who thought we could use 1983 technology to
make a X-Ray LASER  to shoot down all enemy missiles and "render
​ ​
nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete" when the fact is we STILL can't do
it with 2016 technology. And Reagan wasn't as big a ignoramus as Trump nor
was he a sadist like Trump but I would still much prefer to have somebody
like Carter in charge during the next Cuban Missile Crises (the closest the
human race has come to extinction in 74,000 years) than somebody like
Reagan.

  John K Clark