[ExI] Donald Trump

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:07:35 UTC 2016

On May 5, 2016, at 6:12 PM, Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 6 May 2016 at 05:18, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I still remember 1980 elections. Reagan this, Reagan that, he is a nutcase, he will start the war, he has knowledge shortages ...
>>
>> Thankfully, he was elected and not that "genius" Carter.
>

> Carter was the only US president who didn't kill anyone.

Not directly -- but few presidents kill people directly. What about his support of Suharto in Indonesia and of the mujaheddin in Afghanistan? That said, probably has far less blood on his hands than most other presidents of the last hundred years -- certainly less than those who came after him.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst