[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 8 00:56:59 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 6:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> That Clinton Foundation drips with suspicion.  It enables anyone to
> “donate” while removing their identity.

​Does the Libertarian Party refuse to accept anonymous donations? What law
would it violate if they did? And if they've removed their identity how
would the Clintons know who to bestow these unspecified "favors" to?

> ​> ​
> Any judge could see that was destruction of evidence and obstruction of
> justice.

​Then why hasn't some judge done so?​

>> ​>​
>> >…And if I did have access to a top secret E-mail server with the best
>> security the NSA can provide (and she did) then I'd use that to discuss all
>> my deep dark nefarious secrets not my personal E-mail server…
>

> ​> ​
> On the contrary sir.  That information on the government secret email
> server is carefully archived and can be accessed by the government.

​Who cares if it's archived if its sealed until the 23'rd century? The
government has documents from the first world war that can't be seen
because they're still Top Secret. And when Hillary wanted to give
instructions to her drug mules or sell organs from aborted fetuses to ISIS
why did she go through all this mail server stuff, why didn't she just open
a Gmail account with a phony name? Why did she use an account that was
clearly marked as coming from the Secretary Of State of the United States?

I think Hillary was guilty of security laziness, that's not a
insignificant oversight and she deserves criticism for it but with
Dumb Donald on the rampage we need to get a little perspective.

>…a sloppiness that never caused the country any harm as far as anyone
>> knows…
>

> ​> ​
> As far as anyone knows, ja, but we have no way to prove that.

​Can you prove you didn't murder somebody last year? I can't prove I
didn't.​

​You don't know if "The Secret" was revealed or who "The Secret" was
revealed to, and you don't know what "The Secret" is or even that "The
Secret" ever existed.​

> ​> ​
> We have now very plausible reasons to doubt her word that none of it
> leaked.

​None of what leaked? Who was it leaked to? Exactly what information are we
talking about?​

> ​> ​
> Selling State Department favors is the people’s business.

​What favors were sold? Who were they sold to? How much did they cost?​

Look Spike I'm not the world's biggest Clinton family fan either and I
don't want to come off sounding like a apologist for Hillary, but when were
faced with Donald babbling about building a wall, deporting 11 million
people, encouraging Saudi Arabia to develop Nuclear Weapons and defaulting
on the national debt I just can't get outraged over a blowjob and some
silly mail server.

> ​>​
>  The crime was lying under oath.

​
The real crime was asking
​Bill ​
if he ever got a blowjob
​;
he should never
​have been
asked because i
​t​
was none of
​
Kenneth
​
Starr's
​damn ​
business. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

​ John K Clark​