[ExI] Donald Trump

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:40:00 UTC 2016

You may be right.  But I will not vote for Trump as I have no real idea
what he does stand for behind all the games.  I have read some of his
books as well.  He seems to be a quite mixed bag politically and very
paranoid on the subject of terrorism in particular.    That is not a
good mix.

And I will throw in an analogy although I generally despise analogies.
If on a first date your date is rude and obnoxious and denigrates entire
classes of people, would you assume your date is actually a good
person?   If when they are most likely to put their best foot forward
they act like this I would run like hell.  :P

- samantha