[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 8 02:32:59 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:37 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>> ​>​
>> …Why did she use an account that was clearly marked as coming from the
>> Secretary Of State of the United States?
>>

> ​> ​
> She thought she was immune to hacking.  She thought the hackers would need
> to physically access the server.  She was the one who said in a rare moment
> of honesty “…I don’t know how it works digitally at all…”  I guess she
> assumed it was safe.  She assumed wrong.

I'm not talking about hacking. She didn't just receive E-mail
​s​
she sent them too. When she wrote to her pals at ISIS offering them those
aborted fetus organs why in the world would she want them to come from a
server that had   clintonemail.com as the domain name?? When you can set up
a E-mail account at Gmail or a thousand other places under a phony name in
about 5 minutes it just makes no sense
​.​

​  John K Clark​