[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:35:16 UTC 2016

I want to end and utterly oppose the government telling anyone what they
can and cannot put in their own body.  That is the core principle, not
whether e-cigs are bad or as bad as tobacco or not.

- samantha

I used to agree with that.  Heroin, cocaine, crack, anything.  Make it all
legal.  Take the high profits out it.  Then I find things like one puff of
a cigarette changes your brain permanently.  I kicked alcohol and tobacco
cold turkey, but other members of my family have found it much harder to
do.  Most people are not good at moderating their intake of things that
make them very happy - I wasn't either.  But I was an excellent quitter.

Just too many people would ruin their lives and put great burdens of
society by legal everything.  I have worked in several mental hospitals and
can assert that the craziest people I saw were those on amphetamines - very
psychotic.  (Heroin, by contrast is a far easier habit to kick.)

I am a libertarian but there just has be lines drawn.

bill w