[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:03:16 UTC 2016

 Being a libertarian is as much about values as it is about understanding.
Monopolistic organizations empowered to initiate violence are a bad
solution to problems, both on the normative and on the explanatory levels.

The drug wars always claim more victims than they save. Good intentions
don't help.  rafal

I would never have started this ridiculous drug war.  I would have focused
on treatment and research.

bill w

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com