[ExI] s&p 500 growth, was: RE:

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:56:55 UTC 2016

If I was charged with a crime I'd refuse to take a polygraph unless I was
guilty and the police had a lot of evidence against me. If I was innocent
I'd never take a polygraph.  ​

​ John K Clark​

This is really smart.  If you were guilty you should take some yoga lessons
and lessons in biofeedback so that you can learn to control your heartrate,
anxiety, etc.  Maybe we all should.  But refusing a polygraph does not look
good to jurors.  The damned thing is just not reliable anyway, and thus not
valid, so it's not accepted as anything definitive, but people believe it
anyway (what else would fit into that sentence?  Thousands of things.)

bill w