[ExI] A Nobel Prize ​winner on Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:15:38 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 2:30 AM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> ​>​
>>
>> *TED CRUZ??!​!! *
>

> ​> ​
> What kind of argument is this? The kind I see in my post-communist country
> frequently. Some (of the right wing politicians) names are tabooed just
> like this. The left says - "he is not cool".

​In 2008 Ted Cruz wrote a 76 page legal brief in ​
​an unsuccessful attempt to get the Supreme Court ​make dildos illegal in
Texas. In it Cruz said:

​"​
*There​ ​is a​ ​government interest in discouraging​ ​autonomous sex.​
​There is no substantive-due-process right to stimulate one's genitals for
non-medical purposes unrelated to procreation​ ​*
*​*"  ​

​I'm not part of the left but that makes Ted Cruz seem not cool to me.
Apparently  you disagree. ​

​ John K Clark​