[ExI] A Nobel Prize ​winner on Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:40:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016  Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

​>>​
>> ​By trying to default on the national debt and collapse the world
>> economy. ​
>>

> ​> ​
> Another Mother Jones story?

​I don't know, I've never read Mother Jones. I answered your question so
now answer mine, were you trapped in a mine cave in or lost at sea in
October of 2013?​

> ​>​
>  His religiosity is his private issue.

How the hell do you figure that?
​
Ted Cruz
​ has said more than once "
I'm a Christian first
​ and a​
American second
​" and that seems like relevant information an American voter should have
about a presidential candidate. Ted Cruz also said he
consults with a invisible
​man in the sky before he makes any major decision and that doesn't seem
like a private issue to me either, not if the man having the conversation
with the invisible man has the keys to a Trident Nuclear Submarine.

An
​
invisible man in the sky told George W Bush to invade Iraq and that was
about as far from private as you can get
​;​
so when President Ted Cruz hears voices in his head telling him to do
things I'd like to know what those voices are saying.

 John K Clark