[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:08:48 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

​>​
>  reasonably successful businessman

​A better description of Donald Trump would be ​
reasonably successful
​ trust fund kid. At least he didn't blow all of daddy's money. ​

​> ​
> Hey, let's put down some numbers. How likely is a nuclear war if Trump is
> president? How likely if Clinton is president?

​I can't give specif numbers, but I do know that if Japan, South Korea,
Taiwan, Germany and Saudi Fucking Arabia have nuclear weapons as Donald
Trump thinks they should (and
Hillary Clinton
​ thinks they should not) then the chances of nuclear war increase. Also,
we know from his angry tweets that Dumb Donald goes into tantrums late at
night,​ so what happens when President Trump reaches for his Red Telephone
instead of his iPhone at 3am?

And as for defaulting on the national debt ...that too scary to even talk
about.

 John K Clark