[ExI] my unified theory etc

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu May 12 17:23:07 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:23 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] my unified theory etc

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:54 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

>>…{By Alinsky’s theory}  It is better to win clean, but either is infinitely better than to lose.

>…There is also the prospect of working with the winner.  There have been presidential nominations where a party's second place winner got the VP nomination for coming in second...

Ja, but all three remaining candidates are too old to be interested in a VP position.  If elected, Clinton, Trump and Sanders, at the end of two normal presidential terms of a predecessor, would be age 76, 77 and 83 respectively, all probably too old to run for president.  Most of us remember how our grandparents looked and how they thought when they were that age.

All three of these are now-or-nevers, and all three are students of Saul Alinsky.