[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:19:03 UTC 2016

sorry

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> One flaw Trump doesn't have is lack of confidence, I think he sincerely
> believes he has the solutions to all the world's problems and all the
> solutions are simple quick direct and audacious.  john
>
> ​I think we don't know what he believes.  If he is a demagogue, as I
think, he is just appealing to, to put it mildly, rather unintelligent and
uninformed voters, who do think solutions are simple.  He is on a roll -
his attacks and mad schemes are winning.  I don't think Trump is as
simple-minded as John's second sentence above states.  But we just don't
know and hope we will never find out.  How successful he is as a business
man is debatable, but he has to be somewhat above average to do what he has
done (and yes, he has gone bankrupt four times, but that may be fairly
common in his highly speculative world).

bill w​