[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:30:26 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 1:42 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​>
>> ​>​
>> …If Trump had invested in Gold back in 1977 then today it would only be
>> worth about twice as much…
>>

> ​> ​
> Indeed?  What if he invested in gold in 1977, then sold it in 1979, then
> bought in 2004 and sold in 2007?  And now has bought a pile again.

​Then Truthful ​
​Trump​ should let the American people that he wants to lead see* all his
tax records from 1977 just as *
*Crooked Hillary*
*​ has* and then
we can all see
​for ourselves ​
what a financial genius he is.
​ But Truthful Trump doesn't want to do that. Why do you suppose that is?​

​> ​
> what if you buy something that doesn’t generate dividends?  You don’t want
> anyone knowing, especially government, you hold that stuff.

​You wouldn't want government to know you were holding that stuff if you
wanted to cheat on your taxes. Are you saying that Truthful Trump is
committing a felony and is cheating on his taxes? Are you saying that the
man who wants to enforce the tax laws, the man who wants to be the boss of
the boss of the IRS, isn't obeying the tax laws himself?

> ​> ​
> Ah, so now Hillary has released the financial dealings of the Clinton
> Family “Charitable” foundation?

​As a matter of fact​
 she has. Carly Fiorina
​ said the Clinton foundation only gave 6% of annual revenue to charity,
but factcheck says that charge was bullshit: ​

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

> ​> ​
> Has explained where all that money came from, who donated it

​If you want to know where the money came from see for yourself, she
doesn't keep it a secret:  ​

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=%245%2C000%2C001+to+%2410%2C000%2C000

> ​> ​
> Oh wait, that doesn’t go on a tax return, being all about “charity”

​Maybe not on Crooked Hillary's personal tax return but even
charities have to file tax returns and
Crooked Hillary
​ wants the American people be able to see that too:​

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/311/580/2013-311580204-0b0083da-9.pdf

​And if that still isn't good enough, a outside audit was made of the
entire Clinton Foundation and ​Crooked Hillary thinks the American people
should see that too:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

​I'd appreciate it if you'd post a link to a outside audit of Truthful
Trump's ​business dealings and tax records, I'm having a bit of trouble
finding them.

 John K Clark