[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:37:22 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​>>​
>> ​If Trump let the American people see all his tax information ​since 1977
>> as
>> Hillary Clinton
>> ​ has it wouldn't be debatable, we'd know exactly how successful ​a
>> business man he is; but Trump won't let us see it.
>>

> ​> ​
> No, tax returns only tell part of the story.

​We have 38 ​years of Clinton's tax returns, if we had 38 years of Trump's
tax returns we'd know enough of the story to determine if he's really as
smart a businessman as he claims to be. And if Trump let us see a outside
audit of his business empire as Clinton showed us a audit of her foundation
then we'd know all the story there is to tell. But Trump won't do either of
these things. Why do you suppose that is?

 John K Clark