[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:09:15 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​>> ​
>> You wouldn't want government to know you were holding that stuff if you
>> wanted to cheat on your taxes.
>

> ​> ​
> Or maybe it's none of the government's business what you own, only what
> sell.

​Perhaps, but Trump wants to be the boss of the boss of the IRS, the very
organization that insists it *IS* the government's business to know what
you own! Trump is saying "I don't have to obey the tax laws because I am
Donald Trump and I am **HUGE**, but you're different you're just a lowly
serf so I will use force to make sure you obey the tax laws. But cheer up,
if you're a good boy and don't make noise maybe I'll get you a job on one
of my golf courses, or if you're a woman and have big boobs I'll make you
Miss America".

 John K Clark