[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 17 19:26:20 UTC 2016

Note to our European friends who have been so patient with our current Yank madness, not complaining, ever bearing our silly American periodic conniptions, I thank you.

Your friendly neighborhood omnipotent moderator, spike

Warning, this post contains even more of it, piled higher and deeper, and I haven’t even gotten to my particular burden: un-auditable electronic voting machines, and the next logical question, what happens in the very realistic scenario where it comes down to one state (as happened in 2000) and somehow… the internet goes down.

Then when the smoke clears… no one knows whose finger legally goes on the trigger to global nuclear holocaust, and we have no legal means of finding out.  What then?  Are we really hanging all that on the continuous flawless performance of the internet, when few even know how the hell it works?  Anyone?  Please?  Anders?  Anyone?

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] Repudiating the national debt