[ExI] snowden paradox: was: RE: Sanders, Clinton and Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:23:31 UTC 2016

If Snowden signed to protect secrets, then blabbed something the government
may do legitimately, then he is a traitor.  If he blabbed something they
were doing which was unconstitutional, un-fourth-amendment, then he is a
hero.  spike

Also to Adrian - what if he is both?  Violated the law and blew the whistle
on gov misgoings?  I don't know what the judge said, but I assume did not
clear him of all wrongdoings.  Or the gov would not still be after him.  Si?

Since you can't cancel bad doings with good, then he is an outlaw at the
very least, though personally I am glad he did it.  If the only
'traitorous' thing he did was to publicize the legal gov things but those
things are those which the public should be aware of so they can get
Congress to change them (that is, the public would think it should be
illegal for the gov to do those), then I'd let him go free even if he did
violate his oath, assuming that no defense type secrets got out with the
rest.  (I should take that sentence out the back and shoot it.)

If he is helping the Russians, then all bets are off and he is a big time
traitor.  I assume we don't know that is true.  If the gov knows that they
aren't telling, right?

bill w