[ExI] snowden paradox: was: RE: Sanders, Clinton and Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:44:55 UTC 2016

bill hibbard:  Doesn't that require transparency, so that the public
is aware of how the tremendous power is used? That is
exactly my intent in advocating transparency. I realize
this is a semantic nitpik, but I think we need to be
clear about the need for transparency.
​

How in the world can the FBI, CIA, and NSA function at all with
transparency?  Transparent to very high gov officials in every branch of
gov, yes, but below that?  Nah.

bill w​