[ExI] carnegie hall

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:19:54 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:56 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> *From:* extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Rafal Smigrodzki
> *…*
>

> >…My daughter is going to perform at Carnegie Hall next month…Rafał
>

> Details please sir!
>

> This is really cool.  It is OK to tell what your kids are doing in this
> forum.  We are futurists, Extropians and transhumanists, but all of that
> second, humans first.
>

> What does she play?  Or does she sing?
>

> spike
>
> ​Rafal - if I am not mistaken, Carnegie Hall is open to anyone who will
pay their fees.  I have had piano teachers who did just that.  I have no
idea how it helped their career.  And singing in a choir is not nearly as
important as solo work, so your daughter might be disappointed at the
impact of performing there.  That said, it will be a glorious experience
for her.

bill w​