[ExI] segregation forever!!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:26:22 UTC 2016

There are ways out of poverty.  But not all of the ways in are entirely
> voluntary.  Some people wind up starving and must be dealt with on that
> level, before they can be dealt with as rational people who can afford the
> time to learn employable skills.

I wonder if statistics exist which show how many unemployed people with job
skills don't have jobs waiting for them.  Hard to criticize their poverty
if this is the case.

 (As an aside, I think gov employment agencies could find jobs for people
but in different areas, which then the potential worker would have to move
to.  If he refused, he'd lose benefits.  It might be possible to help them
move and get set up and ensure their employment for a certain period of
time.  So - move the people where the jobs are.)

In any case, you feed people who are hungry no matter what the cause until
they can get on their feet.  If they can't get on their feet they have to
be declared unable to work or lose benefits.  Children get fed.  Period.

bill w