[ExI] Has the mystery of Dark Matter been solved?

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:04:24 UTC 2016

> our seeing a black hole merger just a few days after turning on LIGO was
one hell of a stroke of luck.

As I said before. Black holes are raining down to black holes all the time.

Why?

We have at least one billion supermassive black holes around. Each has
already swallowed many million to billion of stars (black holes) just to be
as massive as it is.

It's less than 10^18 seconds since the Big Bang. So one such event per 1000
or there about seconds on average.

It's a question for me however, if there was a detection by LIGO, at all. I
am quite certain that those colliding events are frequent. Much less
certain that we observed one.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/