[ExI] Has the mystery of Dark Matter been solved?

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:02:43 UTC 2016

We made our positions quite clear, for the second time already.

In September, we will probably see who is (more) right. If it will be you,
I'll be prepared to read some more of your views about this.

If it will be me, I already have explanations where you are wrong and I'll
write them down here on this list - then.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/