[ExI] Censorship

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:11:26 UTC 2016

You have the right to write anything you like and preventing you from doing
so would be censorship, but my refusal to read what you write is not
censorship.
 You have the right to write a book about anything you like
​ and preventing you from doing so would be censorship
, but
​my refusal to use my own money to get your book published is not
censorship.

 John ​K Clark

I don't know what Anders is going to say, but this is completely correct.

bill w