[ExI] Censorship

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:21:06 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad Johnson is in the race because he's syphoning off votes from
> people who would otherwise go for Trump. Apparently there is a split
> among libertarians between Trump and Johnson.

There's a bigger (and longer lasting) split amongst libertarians between
voting and not voting. But that isn't much on the radar of mainstream
reporting.

> Bill Maher had Wayne Allyn Root
> on his HBO show yesterday
> and he's an enthusiastic
> Trump supporter ; Root was a longtime libertarian party member but
> recently resigned so he could go with Trump. And that nitwit made
> me ashamed I'd ever called myself a libertarian.

Many libertarians have opted for the term voluntaryist -- well, from my
reading, since the 1980s at least. That only applies to anarchists though
-- if the term is being used as originally coined. (Again, if my reading is
correct here.)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: