[ExI] Two bullets

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 2 15:57:07 UTC 2016

Subject: [ExI] Two bullets

>…Things have deteriorated, according to Nate Silver once more there are 2 bullets in the revolver we're being forced to play Russian Roulette with.

 John K Clark

John, if we must go with the strained Russian Roulette model, may I suggest a refinement: we are presented with at least four pistols.  We know not how many rounds are in any of them.  We only have polls guessing at how many are in each, but that’s all it is, a guess.  We really don’t know.  Take your best guess, hope for the best.