[ExI] if we build it, they will come. was: RE: If you built "Westworld" (or other robot sex) it would probably be with VR

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 2 16:07:36 UTC 2016

…

>…If WestWorld really did come to pass, sooner or later the tourists would try to have the robots do each other, kind of a 3-D realtime porno… em… demonstration…spike

Come to think of it, I vaguely recall an SAT question from back in the swinging 70s:  Needle and thread is to sewing machine as porno star is to ___.

I answered West World sexbot Yul Brynner.  Ended up with a 1480, scholarship.  See how easy?  All it takes is a little imagination.

OK so we know the usual carbon-based rhythm, so now envision a sewing machine doing that.  Surely if either participant were human, serious injuries would result.  So if we ever get West World, it would be only minutes before some silly prole gets the old light bulb over the head (I get lots of those) and exclaims HEY GUYS!  I have an idea!  (I say that a lot.)