[ExI] If you built "Westworld" (or other robot sex) it would probably be with VR

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:41:09 UTC 2016

Will the California law require them to use condoms?

Legislators really need to think about these things.  We do.  Far too much
perhaps.

spike

Some years ago my uncle took me to a nudie bar in El Paso.  He did their
books and I just went along.  I noticed that the girls were totally topless
and commented to him about it.  He looked and said No, that they were
wearing bandaids which were totally transparent!  This satisfied Texas law.
   Funny folks, those Texans.  bill w